Sunday, April 22, 2012

Swapping

 Doing a bit of swapping.  About February, I started feeling itchy for something creative to do.  I hadn't used Swap-Bot for a few years but luckily I remembered my password and started up again.  Doodling, letter writing and paper related swaps seem to be my interest at the moment.
Its more about creating and if I get something cool back, then that's a bonus.  The swap themes just help me to focus my energy rather than not knowing where to start.  To meet this swaps requirements, you just had to make sure there was an owl on the envelope.  They ask that you not just slap a sticker on the envelope and call it good.  Phhffff....as if.  

My swap partner lives in Finland.  I loved reading her profile and finding some things we had in common.  Makes the swapping easier and more fun too.  I hope this makes her smile when she opens the mailbox.

No comments: